THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE VALID FOR ALL ADVENTURE SLOVENIA TOURS, AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THE MOST CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT THE TIME OF YOUR DEPARTURE WILL APPLY.
By payment of a non-refundable reservation fee of 300,00 EUR per person, signing a contract, a voucher or a booking form, i.e. offline payment when purchasing the services by means of remote communication, the customer completely accepts these Terms and Conditions, which he/she has previously carefully studied. In order to confirm your booking, and for the purpose of reserving the selected service, you pay an initial deposit: 50 % of the price of the package sum total per person/group. The balance of the holiday cost/package sum (including any surcharges if where applicable) must be received by us no less than 30 days prior to your arrival date (unless stated otherwise in the pro-forma invoice).
This date and the amounts due are shown on your pro-forma invoice. While we do send out reminders this may not necessarily reach you and we regret we cannot accept any liability if you do not receive a reminder. If we do not receive all payments due in full and on time, we reserve the right to treat your holiday as cancelled by you. In this case, the cancellation charges shown under “If You Cancel Your Holiday” will be payable. We will charge you in € (Euros). All reservation fees are to be paid directly to Adventure Slovenia official company Adventure Travel D.O.O., V Dolini 30, 1000 Ljubljana bank account, written on the pro-forma invoice. Once reservation fee is received, you are going to receive an official Voucher/Pro-forma Invoice confirming your pre- paid services and all reservations. When full package is pre-paid, you are going to receive a final Voucher/Invoice confirming all pre-paid services and reservations as stated in the final offer (confirmation statement). We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Amex trough PAYPAL. All transactions will be charged additional 4 % fee.
We encourage all travellers to purchase Travel Insurance to protect their financial investment. Our experience shows that guests who purchase Travel Insurance including trip cancellation, interruption, delay, baggage and personal effects loss travel more assuredly. Adventure Slovenia and our suppliers strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy for public/private tour departures and will make no exceptions. Fee per person:
- 121 days or more – non-refundable fee of 300,00 EUR per person
- 61-120 days 25% of trip costs
- 31-60 days 50% of trip costs
- 0-30 days 100% of trip costs
For reservations cancelled within at least 61 days’ prior notice, we will apply your cancellation penalties to a future reservation – no questions asked! This credit will be valid for travel within one year of the date of cancellation.
PACKAGE PRICE & CONTENTS
Your package content and price has been sent to you in the final offer, as well as the agreed services. The final offer to you is also a confirmation statement of your selected services and is a part of our contract with you. The package price does not include (unless agreed otherwise):
- Optional (non-obligatory/additional) excursions and visits,
- Costs of obtaining and issuing visas, if any,
- Food & drinks and other extra services.
All types of special services (last minute single bedroom, special diet, etc.) shall be paid by the customer himself/herself and must be ordered by him/her during booking. If a customer asks for a special service during the tour, he/she shall pay for it directly to the guide or the Agency representative, in the currency of the respective country. Right to price increase and right to cancellation due to price increase Prices of all tours are in € (Euros).
Adventure Slovenia may ask for an increase of the contracted price in case the following occurred after the contract was concluded:
- A change of the exchange rate in relation to the program publication date,
- A change of the transport costs (fuel, road toll, etc.),
- A change in hotels or carriers’ fees.
Adventure Slovenia can inform customers on the change in writing or verbally. A customer may cancel the tour free of charge in case a price change exceeding 10% in relation to the contracted one occurs, at the latest within 48 hours after the receipt of the written notice. If the customer fails to cancel the tour within the stated term either by personal visit to an Adventure Slovenia office or in writing, it shall be deemed that he/she agrees to the changed price. The published prices are the result of the Adventure Slovenia contract with partners and they may not correspond to the prices stated on the spot, at the destination in which the customer is staying.
All travel documents shall be sent to you at the latest 7 days before the departure on tour, unless mentioned otherwise in the program. Travel documents shall include:
- For a package with the use of own transport: the original voucher and written notices, if any,
- For a bus package: the original voucher and the tour program,
- For an airplane package: the original voucher, the tour program, and an airplane ticket.
CATEGORIZATION AND DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The accommodation facilities offered in Adventure Slovenia programs are described according to the official categorization of the respective country valid at the moment of the publication of the program. Nourishment, modern conveniences, as well as other services offered by hotels/apartments are supervised by local tourist boards, while the standards of accommodation and services differ and are not comparable. Adventure Slovenia shall not be responsible for any verbal or written information differing from the description of services and facilities in the published programs which were obtained from a third party.
By submitting your deposit and completing your Traveller Profile, you agree to the following Traveller Code:
- I have chosen a trip that suits my abilities, level of fitness, and state of health.
- I do not have any physical conditions or disabilities that are a hazard to me or other travellers.
- I have a valid passport and all visas, permits, certificates, and vaccinations required for travel.
- I will read all pre-trip materials about clothing, medical requirements, and culture-specific etiquette.
- I will make sure to communicate any special requests at least 30 days prior to travel. This includes dietary restrictions, medical requirements, and room preferences. I understand that Adventure Slovenia will make every effort to accommodate special requests but cannot guarantee they will be met.
- I will respect the laws and customs of countries visited
- I will follow environmental guidelines and regulations while on the trip in accordance with guide direction.
- I will respect the rights and privacy of the fellow guests.
- I understand that group travel invariably involves compromise to accommodate the diverse desires, travel goals, personalities, and physical abilities of all group members. Adventure Slovenia guides may be required to improvise and exercise good faith, use discretion, and/or make decisions based upon group consensus. These decisions may not always please each individual, but are intended to satisfy the larger desires of the group.
- I understand that Adventure Slovenia reserves the right to refuse service during a tour to anyone whose health or behaviour could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests. An individual may be asked to leave a trip if the leader determines that the persons’ continuing participation may prove detrimental to the individual or the group.
- I understand a road less travelled means that access to medical facilities and evacuation services may be limited.
- I understand the weather is out of Adventure Slovenia’s control.
- I will always wear safety equipment on any activity organized by Adventure Slovenia.
- I will not wear headphones when riding a bike.
- I will consume alcohol responsibly.
If you do not consent to these regulations, you risk dismissal from the tour and returning home at your expense with no refund for the missed tour portion. Adventure Slovenia reserves the right to decline or cancel a reservation should the individual’s health or behaviour impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests.
Release of Liability
Adventure Slovenia is not liable for bodily injury or property damage as a result of (but not limited to): physical exertion for which a guest is not prepared; forces of nature (force majeure); collisions with bicycles, pedestrians, or automobiles; road conditions including but not limited to lack of shoulder and roadway surfaces affected by weather conditions; travel by plane, train, auto, boat, or other conveyance, or by bicycle, ski, horseback, foot, or other form of active or adventure travel; consumption of alcoholic beverages; civil unrest; terrorism; breakdown of equipment; high altitude; lack of or limited access to medical attention in remote locations or the adequacy of medical attention once provided.
Guests who fail to provide a signed Release of Liability prior to departure will not be permitted to join the trip and standard cancellation policy will apply.
Limitations of Liability:
Adventure Slovenia is not liable for expenses including meals, transportation, or hotel costs that are not specified as included in the trip cost but may be required to get to or from a trip start or end. Adventure Slovenia reserves the right to make route and hotel modifications as necessary to improve the quality of a trip or to accommodate the comfort and wellbeing of guests.
Adventure Slovenia is not responsible for loss of passports, tickets, or other documents, or loss of or damage to luggage, personal property, or other passenger belongings.
While Adventure Slovenia makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of our publications, we cannot be held responsible for typographical or printing errors, including prices.
Adventure Slovenia recognizes that some guests may have severe food allergies. We make every effort to ensure that our suppliers are notified and prepared, but cannot guarantee that all requests will be accommodated.
Additionally, guests grant Adventure Slovenia permission to take photographs or film recordings of trips for promotional and commercial use, without remuneration. The guest agrees to assign all right, title, and interest they may have in or to any media in which their name or likeness might be used to Adventure Slovenia. Guests agree that Adventure Slovenia may use any testimonials regarding services rendered for promotional and/or commercial purposes without any remuneration. Adventure Slovenia photography within this website is copyrighted by Adventure Slovenia and may not be reproduced without permission.